Jamuna Bank Limited (JBL)
Known As : JBL
SWIFT Code :
Stock Code :
About Jamuna Bank Limited (JBL):
Being a 3rd generation Bank of Bangladesh, it focuses on
Remaining with time
Developing human capital
Creating true customer’s value
Jamuna Bank Limited (JBL) is a Banking Company registered under the Companies Act, 1994 of Bangladesh with its Head Office currently at Chini Shilpa Bhaban, 3, Dilkusha C/A, Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh. The Bank started its operation from 3rd June 2001.
The Bank provides all types of support to trade, commerce, industry and overall business of the country. JBL’s finances are also available for the entrepreneurs to set up promising new ventures and BMRE of existing industrial units. Jamuna Bank Ltd., the only Bengali named 3rd generation private commercial bank, was established by a group of local entrepreneurs who are well reputed in the field of trade, commerce, industry and business of the country.
The Bank offers both conventional and Islamic banking through designated branches. The Bank is being managed and operated by a group of highly educated and professional team with diversified experience in finance and banking. The Management of the bank constantly focuses on understanding and anticipating customers’ needs. Since the need of customers is changing day by day with the changes of time, the bank endeavors its best to device strategies and introduce new products to cope with the change. Jamuna Bank Ltd. has already achieved tremendous progress within its past 10 years of operation. The bank has already built up reputation as one of quality service providers of the country.
At present the Bank has real-time Online banking branches (of both Urban and Rural areas) network throughout the country having smart IT-backbone. Besides traditional delivery points, the bank has ATMs of its own, sharing with other partner banks and consortium throughout the country.
The operation hour of the Bank is 10:00 A.M. To 6:00 P.M. from Sunday to Thursday with transaction hour from 10:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. The Bank remains closed on Friday, Saturday and government holidays.
To become a leading banking institution and to play a significant role in the development of the country.
The Bank is committed for satisfying diverse needs of its customers through an array of products at a competitive price by using appropriate technology and providing timely service so that a sustainable growth, reasonable return and contribution to the development of the country can be ensured with a motivated and professional work-force.
- To manage and operate the Bank in the most efficient manner to enhance financial performance and to control cost of fund.
- To strive for customer satisfaction through quality control and delivery of timely services.
- To identify customers’ credit and other banking needs and monitor their perception towards our performance in meeting those requirements.
- To review and update policies, procedures and practices to enhance the ability to extend better service to customers.
- To train and develop all employees and provide them adequate resources so that customers’ needs can be reasonably addressed.
- To promote organizational effectiveness by openly communicating company plans, policies, practices and procedures to employees in a timely fashion.
- To cultivate a working environment that fosters positive motivation for improved performance
- To diversify portfolio both in the retail and wholesale market
- To increase direct contact with customers in order to cultivate a closer relationship between the bank and its customers.
- To earn and maintain CAMEL Rating ‘Strong’
- To establish relationship banking and improve service quality through development of Strategic Marketing Plans.
- To remain one of the best banks in Bangladesh in terms of profitability and assets quality.
- To introduce fully automated systems through integration of information technology.
- To ensure an adequate rate of return on investment.
- To keep risk position at an acceptable range (including any off balance sheet risk).
- To maintain adequate liquidity to meet maturing obligations and commitments.
- To maintain a healthy growth of business with desired image.
- To maintain adequate control systems and transparency in procedures.
- To develop and retain a quality work-force through an effective human Resources Management System.
- To ensure optimum utilization of all available resources.
- To pursue an effective system of management by ensuring compliance to ethical norms, transparency and accountability at all levels.
- Customer Focus
- Respect for the individual
- Respectable Citizenship
- Business Ethics
- Unique Culture
- Corporate Banking
- Corporate Banking Overview
- Areas of Corporate Banking
- Corporate Banking offers
- Offers for importers
- Offers for Exporters
- JBL offers to Contractors/Suppliers
- Islamic Banking
- Islami Banking Activities
- Mode of Deposits
- Profit Rates of Various Deposit Schemes
- Investment Principles & Products
- Investment System Islami Shariah
- Deposit Products
- Transactional Accounts
- Current Deposit (CD) Account
- Short Notice Deposit (SND) Account
- Savings Bank(SB) Account
- Special Savings Bank Account
- Resident Foreign Currency Deposit (RFCD) Accounts
- Fixed Deposit Receipts
- Deposit Schemes
- Deposit Schemes
- Lakhpati Deposit Scheme
- Millionaire Deposit Scheme
- Kotipati Deposit Scheme
- Double Growth Deposit Scheme
- Triple Growth Deposit Scheme
- Monthly Savings Scheme
- Monthly Benefit Scheme
- Marriage Deposit Scheme
- Pension Deposit Scheme 1st Choice
- Pension Deposit Scheme 2nd Choice
- Abashan Deposit Scheme
- Education Savings Scheme 1st Choice
- Education Savings Scheme 2nd Choice
- Car Deposit Scheme
- Travel Deposit Scheme
- Wage Earners Deposit Scheme
- Household Durable Deposit Scheme
- Tuition Deposit Scheme
- Documentation Formalities
- Transactional Accounts
- Loan Products
- Auto Loan
- Any Purpose Loan
- Personal Loan
- Salary Loan
- Doctors Loan
- Education Loan
- Overseas Job Loan
- Alternative Delivery Channel
- SMS & Mobile Banking Services
- Internet Banking Service
- Visa Classic Credit Card
- Visa Gold Credit Card
- Visa Dual Gold Credit Card
- Visa Electron Debit Card
- Prepaid Gift Card
- Prepaid Travel Card
- SME Banking
- Jamuna Bonik
- Jamuna Chalantika
- Jamuna Green
- Jamuna Jantrik
- Jamuna Nari Uddogh
- Jamuna NGO Shohojogi
- Jamuna Shachchondo
- Jamuna Sommriddhi
- Jamuna Swabolombi
- International Banking
- Correspondent Banking
- SWIFT Code of ADs
- Trade Finance
- Offshore Banking
- International Banking contact point
- NRB Banking
- NRB Profile
- Deposit Schemes for NRB
- Facilities of Account & Scheme
- Loan Scheme for NRB
- Investment Facilities for NRB
- Remittance Services
- Other Services
- Locker Services
- Online Banking Service
- Student file
- Dhaka Division
- Sylhet Division
- Chittagong Division
- Khulna Division
- Rajshahi Division
- Barisal Division
- Rangpur Division